RMO Agency has helped hundreds of people become licensed contractors through our specialized staffing services. We match individuals who want to obtain their contractor’s license with one of our qualified licensed contractors, so these individuals can be legally licensed and work.
Contractors licensing state regulations allows an alternative route to getting licensed even if you don’t meet the board’s requirements. It is known as a “waiver application” where the exam can be waived (for example, see CSLB Section § 7065.1). RMO Agency will match you with a licensed contractor (Responsible Manager Officer (RMO)/License Qualifier) who then qualifies your business to be legally licensed. Large construction companies have been using this method for many years.
Whether you need a:
• New License
• Additional Classification(s) to expand your business
• Backup License
• RMO/Licensing Qualifier Replacement
• Pre-Licensed Shelf Corporation (instant license)
Benefits of RMO Agency’s Services
• No hassles or stressful applications
• Readily available qualified RMOs and Licensing Qualifiers
• Professional services
• Team of knowledgeable licensing consultants
• Flat fee
Contractor State License Boards:
• California - Contractors State License Board (CSLB)
• For other states, please contact us
We can help you start your contractor's licensing process today! Call us at 800-818-4962, or contact us through the web.
Learn more about how we help...